Bachelor of Science(B.Sc) Degree Courses
Allied health professions are clinical Health Care professionals, trained to use cutting-edge technology for various diagnostic, therapeutic, and monitoring of direct patient care and support services to impact different dimensions of human health and practices. They are allies in a Health Care Team, working together to deliver high quality patient care services. Health Sciences course helps to develop technologists with a strong scientific background to help the physicians in the diagnostic and therapeutic care.
We train and develop para medical graduates who support the clinicians in medical colleges, hospitals and clinics. In the hi-tech world of modern health care, the need for a team approach in curing illness and sustaining life is essential and it takes people with varying skills and expertise to make up the team. Advanced complex instrumentation and equipment require technocrats not only to operate but also to care and maintain them as well.
Eligibility: Higher Secondary or equivalent (with physics, chemistry & biology )
Duration: 3years+1 year Internship
Application form for Undergraduate Course
Applications can be obtained on payment of Rs. 500/- DD in favor of Saveetha Amaravati University, payable at Vijayawada. Applications are also available on our university website www.saveethaamaravati.university/admissions
Filling the application form
- The application form should be filled in BLOCK letter in the candidate's own handwriting using Blue / Black ball pen.
- Affix a recent passport size photograph in the spaces provided in the application form.
- The application form must be filled up in all respects. Incompletely filled application forms will be summarily rejected.
- Completed application forms should reach ‘office of Admission', Saveetha Amaravati University, 3rd Floor, Vaishnavi Complex, Gurunanak Colony, Opp. Executive Club, Chennai - Kolkata National Highway, Vijayawada - 520008 on or before 31.08.2018.
- The University is not responsible for any postal delay.
The Counselling for B.Sc. Health Sciences Undergraduate students will be held on 10.09.2018 at Saveetha Amaravati University, 3rd Floor, Vaishnavi Complex, Gurunanak Colony, Opp. Executive Club, Chennai - Kolkata National Highway, Vijayawada - 520008. The admission will be done purely on merit . The call letter for counseling will be sent to the selected candidates.
The candidate should be physically present on the mentioned date and time of counseling without fail. It is mandatory that the candidate brings the prescribed tuition fee to appear for the counseling .Candidates who are not present foe counseling on the specified date anstime do not have any rights to claim any seat.
The Candidate should be present for the counseling accompanied by a parent / guardian. The following original documents with three sets of Photocopies should be brought at the time of counseling and should be submitted if admitted to the course.
1. Mark list of H.Sc / 10+2 or its equivalent.
2. Conduct Certificate from the institution last studied.
3. Transfer Certificate from the institution last studied.
4. Proof of Date of Birth.
5. Community Certificate.
6. Migration Certificate(if necessary)
7. Certificate of extracurricular activities.
8. Eight passport size and Six Stamp size photographs
9. Nationality Certificate and Copy of Passport and Visa (Foreign Students only)
The Candidates once selected for admission should pay the following fees at the time of counseling and thereafter in the month of May every year. The fees once paid will not be refunded. In case the candidate wants to discontinue I withdraw after the commencement of the course , he/she has to pay the entire course fee before discontinuing from the course. The selected candidates will have to pay the following fees at the time of counseling.
Tuition Fee: ₹ 75,000/- per year
Apart from the tuition fee, the following has to be paid at the time of admission
Admission Fee: ₹ 5,000/-
University Registration Fee: ₹ 3,500/-
Eligibility Fee: ₹ 1,500/-
Caution Deposit: ₹ 5,000/-(Refundable at the end of the Course)
Material and kits: ₹ 5,000/-(for 1 st year only)
The candidate should give an undertaking that he/she will abide by the rules of the University, College and Hostel.
The candidate should come prepared to attend a physical medical examination and undergo Hepatitis-B vaccination on the day of counseling if selected.
Rs 10,000 scholarship for the students who scored more than 90% in IPE.
Issue of Application Forms : 01.05.2018 onward
Last date for receipt of all applications : 31.08.2018
Counseling and Verification of Documents : 10.09.2018
Last date of payment of Fees & Completion Of admission procedures : 17.09.2018
Course commencement : 24.09.2018